- [email protected]
- +381 38 600 005
Rector of AAB College was born in 1970 in Lipjan, at the Republic of Kosova. He obtained his BA and MA degree at Faculty of Low, at Pristina University, whereas completed his Ph.D. at the Public University of Sarajevo on ‘’Organized Crime in Kosovo in the Transition Period “, and received the doctorate degree.
Dr. LulzimTafa has a considerable experience as a regular and part time lecturer, but also as a visiting professor of criminal cases in several universities in Kosovo and abroad.
During his academic hierarchy he has performed important functions, including managerial positions in research centers, faculties, and university services. He is a member of editorial boards of several scientific journals and a member of the leading councils of several organizations in the field of law, human rights, criminology, etc.
Research and publications
He has published scientific books and monographs in the field of criminology and criminal law in Albanian and Bosnian language. He is a participant of many roundtables and symposia on human rights issues, criminology, criminalistics etc. He is a regular columnist for several daily newspapers and informative portals in Kosovo and abroad.
He has also published seven poetry reviews. He is Author of many poetries, prose, drama, literary criticism. His poetries are translated into several languages of the world and included in some anthologies, rewarded with many literary prizes.
His books so far have been translated into English, German, Italian, Serbian / Croatian, Bosnian, Romanian, French, Arabic, Greek, Turkish and Swedish.
His most well-known books are:
“Gjaku nuk bëhet ujë” – poetry review, Rilindja, Pristina 1993
“ Metaforë e pikëlluar”– poetry review, Rilindja, Pristina 1995
“Planeti Babiloni”- – dramatized scene, Rilindja, Prishtina 1997
“Vdekja çon fjalë”- poetry summary, Pristina, 1998
“I kam edhe dy fjalë” – poetry summary, Faik Konica, Prishtina 2012
“Shtini n’dhe këto fjalë” – poetry summary, Faik Konica, Pristina 2015
Famous publishing companies from all over the world have published and translated his books, whereas writers and literary domestic and international critics have appreciated his artistic creativity.
Poetry of Lulzim Tafa has been published by well-known international magazines in the field of literature. He is one of the most eminent and best-translated Albanian poets in the world.
Some of the books published in foreign languages are: “Traumausstellung” in German, “Terrible songs” in English in New York, “Under manen sover tiderna” in Swedish, “Expozitie de vise” in Romanian, “La the French language version, “Vraziji Posao” in Bosnian, “La chronica di unasantaGuerra” in Italian, “Zavjet u pjesama” in Montenegrin, etc.
He is also a regular member of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts.
He lives in Pristina.
Prof. Dr. Ass. Shemsedin Vehapi, was born in 1972 in Lipjan. He obtained his basic, master and doctoral degree at the Faculty of Physical Education at the University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina” on topic:”Maximum Force Relationships with Other Mobility Skills”.
Dr. Vehap holds the function of Vice-Rector at AAB College;he is Vice Rector for Teaching Matters and regular professor at the Faculty of Physical Culture and Sport.
He has participated in several scientific conferences and has introduced and published several scientific articles in national and international journals.
- Hasim Rushiti, Shemsedin Vehapi (2009). Determination of Some Motoric Abilities Based on Anthropometric Characteristics of Male Students Aged 17”.,,SPORT EKSPERT”.Journal Of Applied Physical Education And Sport. Vol. 2. Sarajevo
- Shemsedin Vehapi, Hasim Rushiti, Hazir Salihu, Ilir Gllareva (2009). The impact of the anthropometric variables in the manifestation of motoric abilities on male students at the age of 17”. Thesis Kosova, no. 1. Prishtina.
- Shemsedin Vehapi, Hazir Salihu, Vullnet Ahmeti, Valbona Zeqiri-Rexhepi (2009). Reasons for Violence in Kosova Sport. ,,THESIS KOSOVA”. No. 2.Prishtina
- Bylbyl Sokoli,Fatmir Pireva, Shemsedin Vehapi (2012).Eficyency of the Ball Passes in the Finale Soccer Match in the European Championship Euro 2008. ,,SPORT MONT”. Scientific journal . No. 25,26,27. Monte Negro. ISSN 1451-7485
- ShemsedinVehapi, BranimirMikic, Fatimir Pireva, Blagoja Risteski, IsmetBašinac(2014). Efects of motivating factors, Self-Esteem and Valuing of School, in Physicla Education Achievement.,,SPORT SCIENCE”. International Scientific Journal of Kinesiology Vol. 7, Issue 1. Travnik
- Ardita Pireva, Shemsedin Vehapi, Fatmir Pireva(2013).Influence of the Relevant Socio-Psichological Factors in the Final Success in the Subject of Physical Education.,, SPORTSKI LLOGOS” Interational Scientific Paper. Mostar.
- Anita Zenuni & Shemsedin Vehapi (2013).Adaptive Cognitive Dimension and Maladaptive Behavioral Dimension as Motivating Factors in School Achievement. ,,THESIS”. No.1. Prishtina.
- Shemsedin Vehapi, Ardita Pireva, Fatmir Pireva (2013). Differences Between Students 12 Year Old in Parameters of Fat Mass, Explosive Strenght And Speed. ,,SPORTSKI LOGOS”. Interational Scientific Paper. Mostar. ISSN 1512-875X (Print) ISSN 2233-0852 (Online)
- Fatmir Pireva, Ardita Pireva, Shemsedin Vehapi (2013).Factor Structure and Relations ff Flexibility Dimension at Male Students Fourteen Years Old. ,,SPORTSKI LOGOS”. Interational Scientific Paper.. Mostar. ISSN 1512-875X (Print) ISSN 2233-0852 (Online)
- Shemsedin Vehapi & Anita Zenuni(2014).The effect of Planing, Time management, Learning and Tenacity on Students Scholl achievement. ,,PHILOSOPHICA”. International Journal of Social and Human Sciences. Vol. 1. No.1-2. Pp. 1-276. Tetova. ISSN 1875-8454(Print)
- Besim Halilaj, Ilir Gllareva, Shemsedin Vehapi (2014).Repetitive Strength Among Students of Age 14. ,,SPORT MONT”. Journal for sport,physical education and health. Montenegro. ISSN 1451-7485
- Shemsedin Vehapi, Fatmir Pireva, Besim Gashi, Branimir Mikić, Almir Arnautović(2014).Differences In Body Mass, Body Height And Eplosive, Repetitive And Static Strength Between 16-Year-Old Males And Females.,,SPORT SCIENCE”,Vol. 7, Issue 2. Print ISSN 1840-3662, Web ISSN 1840-3670
Metodikë e edukimit fizik
Të mësuarit dhe kontrolli motor
Prorektor për shkencë
Hasan Saliu completed his basic studies in Journalism at the University of Tirana (1994-98). Master studies in field of Mass Communication-Political Communication, and also PhD studies in Mass Communication Sciences. His PhD dissertation topic was in the field of Theories of Mass Communication such as strategic communication, propaganda, mass diplomacy, and public relations.
He has been working as a journalist, editor, and columnist, in Kosovo and Albania press for thirteen years. He has also worked for the German Political Research He-Ma Institute, for a period of time.
He is lecturer at the AAB College for the courses: Investigative Journalism, Business communication, Theoretical Models of Mass Communications, Public Relations, whereas at the public University of Tirana is lecturing the course of International Public Relations course at Master’s level and the Public Diplomacy course.
Saliu has participated in numerous scientific conferences, published articles in various journals, a board member and organizer of several scientific conferences, and has several of scientific articles published in national and international journals. He has also published a monographic study titled Communication in Public Diplomacy – Soft power and international image of Kosovo.
Hasan Saliu, “International image of the country through strategic communication, Case of Kosovo”. Journal of Media Critiques [JMC]. University of Lincoln, UK. Vol.3 No.9 2017 (65-76). doi: 10.17349/jmc117105 P-ISSN: 2056-9785 E-ISSN: 2056 9793.
Hasan Saliu, “Transformimi i mediave lokale në Kosovë dhe debatet për çështje publike”, në: Sfidat e transmetuesve lokalë dhe rajonalë përballë qasjes online të shërbimeve të tyre.Tiranë: Universiteti Bedër, 2016. (29-38)
Hasan Saliu, “Media, letërsia dhe interneti, si kontent dhe si kanal komunikimi” Letërsia dhe Media-një perspektivë krahasuese, Universiteti “Aleksandër Xhuvani”- Departamenti i Letërsisë dhe Gazetarisë, 2016, ISBN 978-9928-115-61-4. (19-25).
Hasan Saliu, “The role of media in intercultural communication in the age of globalization”. Media Industry- Trends, Dynamics and Challenges. Proceedings Book, ISBN: 978-9928-194-17-6. (325-335).
Hasan Saliu, “Imazhi i Kosovës në marredhëniet publike ndërkombëtare”. Studime Albanologjike – Diversiteti kulturor në media, 2015/1, Tiranë, 2014. (47-56).
Hasan Saliu, “Media diplomacy – albanians’ challenges in the era of global media”, Socio-Economic Dimensions of Peace Building Proceedings Book, (62-72).
Hasan Saliu, “Mësimet për mediat, sipas teksteve shkollore në Kosovë”, në: Studime Albanologjike – Mediologjia, VI/2013 Tiranë, 2014. ISSN 2305-3828 (61-69).
A, Fuga & H. Saliu, “Les medias des albanophones dans les Balkans”, sur: L’expression médiatique de la diversité culturelle en Europe centrale et orientale (ed.: Danusa Serafinová, Michel Mathien), Bruylant-UNESCO, Bruxelles, Novembre 2013. (283-298).
Hasan Saliu, “The impact of Education in improving the Image of Kosovo”, në: Educatio, N.1 2012, UET, Tiranë, ISSN: 2305-6614, (63-69).
Hasan Saliu, “Kuadri ligjor i televizioneve në Kosovë”, në: Historia e medias dhe mediatizimi i historisë – Studime albanologjike, Universiteti i Tiranës-Fakulteti i Historisë dhe Filologjisë-Departamenti i Gazetarisë dhe Komunikimit, Tiranë, V/2012, ISSN 235-3828, (195-199).
Hasan Saliu, “Fushata “Kosovo- The Young Europeans”, një kërkim i paqartë i imazhit”,Komunikimi i integruar – Studime albanologjike, Universiteti i Tiranës-Fakulteti i Historisë dhe Filologjisë-Departamenti i Gazetarisë dhe Komunikimit, Tiranë, 2011/4, Tiranë, (171-178).
Hasan Saliu ,“Ndikimi financiar mbi shtypin në Kosovë”, në: Mediat shqiptare në tranzicion – Studime Albanologjike, Universiteti i Tiranës-Fakulteti i Historisë dhe Filologjisë-Departamenti i Gazetarisë dhe Komunikimit, Tiranë, 2010/3, (144-149)
- [email protected]
- +381 38 600 005
Prorektor për Administratë
Vice-Rector for Administration and coordinates student services and student administration. He is also responsible and actively engaged in installing digital technology in all aspects of AAB operations, including in particular student services, library and video linking facilities.
He was born in Preshevë. He completed his master studies in the field of communication and journalism in Pristina, and now continues his doctoral studies in the field of communication sciences in Tirana.
He has been working with AAB University since its establishment in 2001. He came from the field of media, with extensive experience as journalist and editor at the information desk of the national television in Kosovo RTK. Initially he has been engaged as an officer of the Information Office and then on the head of Student Services.
- [email protected]
- +381 38 600 005
Menaxher i marketingut
Was born in 1975 in Shtimje. Lives with his family in Pristina.
Position at AAB: Managwer of Marketing
Education: Master of economic sciences
Professional training: Over 20 certified courses in several European countries in the fields of human resources managment and development, institutional development, leadership, finances and auditing, etc.
Languages: Albanian, English, Serbian / Croatian / Bosniak.
- [email protected]
- +381 38 600 005
Was born in 1982, in Istog, Kosovo. He completed pre-university education in Istog ad continued with his four year undergraduate studies (graduated in 2004) in the field of Law at the University of Prishtina. He passed his Bar Examination in 2006 and Master studies in the field of Civil Law in 2013 at the Faculty of Law of the University of Prishtina, earning him the title of “Master of Legal Sciences”. Mr. Curri is also engaged as an assistant for the law classes at the AAB Faculty of Law.
Duties and responsibilities of the General Secretary are described at the University Statute. He is the highest administrative officer responsible for legal and administrative issues. In his work he reports to the Rector. He is also ex-officio member of the AAB Board and a permanent member of the AAB Senate.
Asistente administrative në zyrën e rektorit